Alterations of high quality should look invisible. There are no pictures. Hah.
But, seriously, I have and will again modify anything made of normal fabrics on a case-by-case basis. I am not a miracle worker, but here are some of the things it is possible to do:
- take up hems on clothing or other things
- modify one large curtain into two smaller ones
- make parts of a "Bed in a Bag" into curtains instead
- take in clothing
- let out clothing IF there is sufficient fabric
- refit slip covers to smaller furniture
- change the hat band on hats to enlarge them
If it's not mentioned here, but you need it done, give me a call and we can talk about it.